Durkin is proud to carry ABB instrumentation, Process Controls, and Analyzers. ABB offers devices, systems, solutions, services and a platform that enables customer to know more, do more, and do better together.
Specific ABB product lines we distribute to the mid-western region include:
Instrumentation – We carry the full line of ABB process instrumentation, including:
- Flow Meters- Magnetic, Vortex, Swirl, Wedge, Mass, Rotameters
- Controllers- Recorders-Analog, Video:
- Transmitters- Pressure, Temperature, Flow, Level Ph, Orp, Conductivity
- Water Analyzers-Silica, Sodium, Dissolved Oxygen, Ammonia, Flouride, Nitrate,
- Phosphate, Silicia, Sodium,
- Hydrazine Combustion Monitoring- O2,Co, Co2, Nox:
- Positioners & Actuators: Electric & Pneumatic
- Temperature Sensors- Thermocouples & Rtd’S.
Analyzers – We carry a comprehensive line of ABB analyzers that meet the most stringent requirements. The ABB Process Analyzer family includes:
- Gas Chromatographs
- Continuous Gas Analyzers
- Process Photometers
- Process Mass Spectrometers
- Process Ft-Ir And Ft-Nir Spectrometers
- Physical Properties Analyzers.
Durkins analytical and advanced solutions combine analyzers, process control, and application knowledge to create greater value for our customers. Learn more about this line below or contact Durkin today.
Process Controls – ABB process solutions provide extended automation solutions for continuous productivity improvements. Incorporate the “Best in Class” products, applications, and services from the World’s largest automation supplier
Featured ABB Products
- Seven actuator sizes available in ratings from 122 to 7320 Newton meter (90 to 5400 foot-pounds).
- 12745 Newton meter (9400 foot-pounds) with Master-slave solution.
- Case mount design for convenient installation and connect to driven device by standard linkage components.
- Options available for fail-safe or fail-in-place on loss of control input and air supply.
- Use in ambient temperatures up to 85 ºC (185 ºF) depending on control input.
- Adjusts easily with use of standard positioner characteristics: linear, square and square root relationship or custom-characteristics.
- Complete range of control signal options with AV conventional positioners or EDP300 and TZIDC digital positioner with HART© communications.
- Auto / Manual function with quick and smooth transfer for manual override control.
- Options for IP66 (NEMA 4X) enclosure, pneumatic or electric position transmitter, alarm / travel switches, air failure lock option and heated enclosures available.