Durkin is proud to carry ABB instrumentation, Process Controls, and Analyzers. ABB offers devices, systems, solutions, services and a platform that enables customer to know more, do more, and do better together.
Specific ABB product lines we distribute to the mid-western region include:
Instrumentation – We carry the full line of ABB process instrumentation, including:
- Flow Meters- Magnetic, Vortex, Swirl, Wedge, Mass, Rotameters
- Controllers- Recorders-Analog, Video:
- Transmitters- Pressure, Temperature, Flow, Level Ph, Orp, Conductivity
- Water Analyzers-Silica, Sodium, Dissolved Oxygen, Ammonia, Flouride, Nitrate,
- Phosphate, Silicia, Sodium,
- Hydrazine Combustion Monitoring- O2,Co, Co2, Nox:
- Positioners & Actuators: Electric & Pneumatic
- Temperature Sensors- Thermocouples & Rtd’S.
Analyzers – We carry a comprehensive line of ABB analyzers that meet the most stringent requirements. The ABB Process Analyzer family includes:
- Gas Chromatographs
- Continuous Gas Analyzers
- Process Photometers
- Process Mass Spectrometers
- Process Ft-Ir And Ft-Nir Spectrometers
- Physical Properties Analyzers.
Durkins analytical and advanced solutions combine analyzers, process control, and application knowledge to create greater value for our customers. Learn more about this line below or contact Durkin today.
Process Controls – ABB process solutions provide extended automation solutions for continuous productivity improvements. Incorporate the “Best in Class” products, applications, and services from the World’s largest automation supplier
Featured ABB Products
- Process optimization thanks to maximum control precision
- Maintenance-free up to 10 years
- Electrical actuator for continuous positioning, three-point position control, or bus control
- Stallproof without the need for position- or torque-dependent shut-off
- Adjustable mechanical limit stops for defined operating range
- Handwheel for emergency operation
- Signal and power input only via separate, microprocessor-controlled electronic unit
- Rated speed RHD250-10,0 – 10 to 900 s/90°
- Operating angle – min 35° / max. 300°