Controlling your process requires the ability to record and data from instrumentation and an automation strategy for utalizing that information. From ABB recorders to advanced automation strategies including HMI and SCADA development, Durkin is your turnkey source for process control solutions.
Learn more about specific control products below, or visit our services overview page to learn more our programming and controls services, SCADA, panel fabrication, and process controls commissioning.
ABB C1900 Circular Chart Recorder_Controller
OverviewThe C1900 is a general purpose circular chart recorder with up to 4 pen recording providing full application flexibility. Pen ranges can be individually set to give the best resolution for each signal and the time per revolution can be selected from between one hour and thirty-two days. User configurable math functions, mass flow calculations, totalizers and RH tables are all fully supported. Additional recording channels, math capability or input and output for upgrades can be retro-fitted on site using plug-in cards and easily-fitted pen arms. The recorder can be wall-, pipe- or panel-mounted anywhere in the plant and, with its rating of NEMA 4X/IP66, it can be subjected to rigorous cleaning with complete confidence. Advanced EMC shielding within the recorder ensure recording accuracy is maintained even in noisy industrial environments.
- Easy installation with a choice of wall-, pipe- or panel-mounting
- Ideal for harsh industrial environments thanks to NEMA 4X/IP66 protection
- View the status of your process at a glance with six-digit displays of up to four process values simultaneously and active alarms
- Tactile keypad provides direct access for operator adjustments and configuration programming without opening the recorder's door
- Prevent unauthorized access to configuration adjustment menus with password-protected security system
- Recording versatility to set pen ranges individually to give the best resolution for each signal. The time per revolution can be selected from between one hour and thirty-two days.
- Fully supported, user configurable math functions, mass flow calculations, totalizers and RH tables
- Two real-time events triggered by the recorder’s clock can be configured to operate relays, start/stop the chart or enable other actions within the recorder
Product Inquiry Form
Do you develop custom process control systems?
Yes. We are a full service automation and instrumentation supplier. Our engineering team can design, program, install, integrate and startup control systems, SCADA, HMI’s and all other custom types of process automation. We work with all the common process controls platforms, including Siemens, Rockwell, Wonderware, Intellulation and more.
We’ve been developing process controls and instrumentation for over half a century. Contact Durkin today to discuss your automation needs or being planning your next automation project.
Do you only carry the brands listed?
We carry a wide-range of process instrumentation and solutions. You can see our full supplier list here, but we may be able to source brands or point you the right distributor. More importantly, we can help you determine the appropriate instrumentation and controls solutions needed to solve your process issues. Talk to one of our experts today: (314) 432-2040 or fill out a contact form.
Which controls strategy or recorder is best for my situation?
- What automation currently exists in your plant?
- What is your flow rate, your chemical composition, and other physical product qualities?
- What is your goal in adding process automation or recorders?
- What kind of instruments are already on your line?
The answers to these and other questions will help us determine the right recorder or controls strategy for your line. Every situation is unique, and a one-size fits all solution does not exist.
Durkin’s process specialists can help you determine the specific recorder and/or controls strategy appropriate for your situation. We evaluate your line and existing equipment, then design a quote and plan around your process goals. Call (314) 432-2040 or contact us to begin this process today.
What is a process recorder?
Process recorders measure, monitor and register tasks, process parameters, maintenance, optimization, troubleshooting, and other process line information. Recorders communicate this information with controllers, which allows for visualization of line data for line operations, plant managers, and other personnel.
What are process controllers?
Process controllers monitor and control aspects of process systems inside manufacturing plants, including temperature, flow rates, pressure, and other operating inputs. They are key to automating industrial processes and providing remote control of processing equipment.