Controlling your process requires the ability to record and data from instrumentation and an automation strategy for utalizing that information. From ABB recorders to advanced automation strategies including HMI and SCADA development, Durkin is your turnkey source for process control solutions.
Learn more about specific control products below, or visit our services overview page to learn more our programming and controls services, SCADA, panel fabrication, and process controls commissioning.
ABB R-RVG200 Screenmaster Paperless Recorder
OverviewThe RVG200 recorder takes the established operating and security benefits of the ScreenMaster range one step further. Features include touchscreen ‘swipe’ operation, front and rear USB ports for connecting peripheral devices (including a barcode scanner and keyboard) and Ethernet and RS485 communications. Up to 24 process signals can be connected to the RVG200’s analog inputs or transferred to it via digital communications. As with all devices in the ScreenMaster paperless recorder range, the RVG200 features extensive security measures to protect against un-authorized tampering with process data, compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements. Standard security features include the ability to configure and allocate multiple users with individual password and access rights. All recorded data is also securely stored by the RVG200’s 256 Mb of internal flash memory, that can be expanded to 2 GB if required.
- Rapidly find the data you need with intuitive icon-based menus or by ‘swiping’ through the display
- View data in individual or grouped charts, bar graphs or digital indicator displays
- Swiftly access highly accurate, reliable, in-depth process data delivered via 24 process signals to the advanced touchscreen display
- Full remote operation using a standard web browser
- Receive email notifications of process alarm or critical process conditions on your PC or smartphone
- Greater flexibility and connectivity with front and rear USB ports to connect to a variety of peripheral devices
- Eliminate the risk of typographical errors during manual entry by attaching a USB barcode scanner
- Collect data from multiple ScreenMaster recorders via Ethernet
- Efficiently record data with highest integrity using encrypted data storage compliant to 21 CFR Part 11
- Effortlessly transfer data file to DataManager Pro software via Ethernet communications
- Securely archive important and necessary process data to SD card, USB flash drive or internal memory
- Local operators can easily process information as IP66 and NEMA 4X front face protection enable installation next to the process
- Customizable user views enable process mimics to be created and displayed on-screen
- Advanced features include batch recording, flow totalization. math, logic and heat energy calculations
Product Inquiry Form
Do you develop custom process control systems?
Yes. We are a full service automation and instrumentation supplier. Our engineering team can design, program, install, integrate and startup control systems, SCADA, HMI’s and all other custom types of process automation. We work with all the common process controls platforms, including Siemens, Rockwell, Wonderware, Intellulation and more.
We’ve been developing process controls and instrumentation for over half a century. Contact Durkin today to discuss your automation needs or being planning your next automation project.
Do you only carry the brands listed?
We carry a wide-range of process instrumentation and solutions. You can see our full supplier list here, but we may be able to source brands or point you the right distributor. More importantly, we can help you determine the appropriate instrumentation and controls solutions needed to solve your process issues. Talk to one of our experts today: (314) 432-2040 or fill out a contact form.
Which controls strategy or recorder is best for my situation?
- What automation currently exists in your plant?
- What is your flow rate, your chemical composition, and other physical product qualities?
- What is your goal in adding process automation or recorders?
- What kind of instruments are already on your line?
The answers to these and other questions will help us determine the right recorder or controls strategy for your line. Every situation is unique, and a one-size fits all solution does not exist.
Durkin’s process specialists can help you determine the specific recorder and/or controls strategy appropriate for your situation. We evaluate your line and existing equipment, then design a quote and plan around your process goals. Call (314) 432-2040 or contact us to begin this process today.
What is a process recorder?
Process recorders measure, monitor and register tasks, process parameters, maintenance, optimization, troubleshooting, and other process line information. Recorders communicate this information with controllers, which allows for visualization of line data for line operations, plant managers, and other personnel.
What are process controllers?
Process controllers monitor and control aspects of process systems inside manufacturing plants, including temperature, flow rates, pressure, and other operating inputs. They are key to automating industrial processes and providing remote control of processing equipment.