Durkin is proud to carry ABB instrumentation, Process Controls, and Analyzers. ABB offers devices, systems, solutions, services and a platform that enables customer to know more, do more, and do better together.
Specific ABB product lines we distribute to the mid-western region include:
Instrumentation – We carry the full line of ABB process instrumentation, including:
- Flow Meters- Magnetic, Vortex, Swirl, Wedge, Mass, Rotameters
- Controllers- Recorders-Analog, Video:
- Transmitters- Pressure, Temperature, Flow, Level Ph, Orp, Conductivity
- Water Analyzers-Silica, Sodium, Dissolved Oxygen, Ammonia, Flouride, Nitrate,
- Phosphate, Silicia, Sodium,
- Hydrazine Combustion Monitoring- O2,Co, Co2, Nox:
- Positioners & Actuators: Electric & Pneumatic
- Temperature Sensors- Thermocouples & Rtd’S.
Analyzers – We carry a comprehensive line of ABB analyzers that meet the most stringent requirements. The ABB Process Analyzer family includes:
- Gas Chromatographs
- Continuous Gas Analyzers
- Process Photometers
- Process Mass Spectrometers
- Process Ft-Ir And Ft-Nir Spectrometers
- Physical Properties Analyzers.
Durkins analytical and advanced solutions combine analyzers, process control, and application knowledge to create greater value for our customers. Learn more about this line below or contact Durkin today.
Process Controls – ABB process solutions provide extended automation solutions for continuous productivity improvements. Incorporate the “Best in Class” products, applications, and services from the World’s largest automation supplier
Featured ABB Products
ABB AZ20 Combustion Gas Analyzer
OverviewThe sensor, based on a zirconium oxide cell, is mounted at the tip of the probe that is inserted in the flue duct. The resulting direct, in situ measurement provides accurate and rapid oxygen reading for combustion control optimization and emissions monitoring.
- Advanced design and precision manufacturing – robust, long-life probe for process temperatures up to 800 °C (1472 °F) – proven cell design from over 50 years experience – fast response to process variations – stable and accurate oxygen measurement
- Unique integrated auto-calibration system – easy compliance for emission monitoring regulation – reduced installation costs; eliminates requirement for expensive external calibration panel – reduced maintenance costs
- Probe lengths up to 4.0 m (13.1 ft) and industry-standard flange configurations – suitable for a wide range of applications – extensive installation options
- Easy cell release – fully site-serviceable probe – easy access to internal components
- Advanced transmitters – easy configuration, monitoring and intuitive HMI – HART communications – cell performance logging and diagnostics