Durkin is proud to carry ABB instrumentation, Process Controls, and Analyzers. ABB offers devices, systems, solutions, services and a platform that enables customer to know more, do more, and do better together.
Specific ABB product lines we distribute to the mid-western region include:
Instrumentation – We carry the full line of ABB process instrumentation, including:
- Flow Meters- Magnetic, Vortex, Swirl, Wedge, Mass, Rotameters
- Controllers- Recorders-Analog, Video:
- Transmitters- Pressure, Temperature, Flow, Level Ph, Orp, Conductivity
- Water Analyzers-Silica, Sodium, Dissolved Oxygen, Ammonia, Flouride, Nitrate,
- Phosphate, Silicia, Sodium,
- Hydrazine Combustion Monitoring- O2,Co, Co2, Nox:
- Positioners & Actuators: Electric & Pneumatic
- Temperature Sensors- Thermocouples & Rtd’S.
Analyzers – We carry a comprehensive line of ABB analyzers that meet the most stringent requirements. The ABB Process Analyzer family includes:
- Gas Chromatographs
- Continuous Gas Analyzers
- Process Photometers
- Process Mass Spectrometers
- Process Ft-Ir And Ft-Nir Spectrometers
- Physical Properties Analyzers.
Durkins analytical and advanced solutions combine analyzers, process control, and application knowledge to create greater value for our customers. Learn more about this line below or contact Durkin today.
Process Controls – ABB process solutions provide extended automation solutions for continuous productivity improvements. Incorporate the “Best in Class” products, applications, and services from the World’s largest automation supplier
Featured ABB Products
ABB Endura AZ40 Combustion Gas Analyzer
OverviewAccurate measurement of both oxygen and COe is important for the safe, reliable and efficient operation of industrial combustion plant. – carbon monoxide detector – flue gas – combustion analysis – combustion analyzer.
- Oxygen only or oxygen plus combustibles – increased combustion efficiency – burner malfunction identification – enhanced plant safety
- Close-coupled sample system – integral flame arrestors – stable sample temperature and pressure – heated sample path
- Comprehensive diagnostics – NAMUR-compliant diagnostic symbols – supports predictive maintenance – fully logged diagnostic events
- Automatic sensor calibration – fully programmable schedule – locally triggered – accuracy check
- Process logging and trending of all measured and calculated values – oxygen and carbon monoxide equivalent (COe) – process temperature measurement – combustion efficiency calculation
- Multiple sample filter and blowback options – optional dual filtration system – fully programmable blowback