Durkin is proud to carry ABB instrumentation, Process Controls, and Analyzers. ABB offers devices, systems, solutions, services and a platform that enables customer to know more, do more, and do better together.
Specific ABB product lines we distribute to the mid-western region include:
Instrumentation – We carry the full line of ABB process instrumentation, including:
- Flow Meters- Magnetic, Vortex, Swirl, Wedge, Mass, Rotameters
- Controllers- Recorders-Analog, Video:
- Transmitters- Pressure, Temperature, Flow, Level Ph, Orp, Conductivity
- Water Analyzers-Silica, Sodium, Dissolved Oxygen, Ammonia, Flouride, Nitrate,
- Phosphate, Silicia, Sodium,
- Hydrazine Combustion Monitoring- O2,Co, Co2, Nox:
- Positioners & Actuators: Electric & Pneumatic
- Temperature Sensors- Thermocouples & Rtd’S.
Analyzers – We carry a comprehensive line of ABB analyzers that meet the most stringent requirements. The ABB Process Analyzer family includes:
- Gas Chromatographs
- Continuous Gas Analyzers
- Process Photometers
- Process Mass Spectrometers
- Process Ft-Ir And Ft-Nir Spectrometers
- Physical Properties Analyzers.
Durkins analytical and advanced solutions combine analyzers, process control, and application knowledge to create greater value for our customers. Learn more about this line below or contact Durkin today.
Process Controls – ABB process solutions provide extended automation solutions for continuous productivity improvements. Incorporate the “Best in Class” products, applications, and services from the World’s largest automation supplier
Featured ABB Products
ABB Aztec AWT440 400 Multi-Input Transmitter
OverviewUsers of the AWT440 benefit from plug-and-play connectivity, automatic sensor recognition and set-up. Enabling: – Automatic connection of up to 4 digital sensor – Intuitive software with full colour graphical display – Data logging and graphical process trending – Full audit trail capability – Secure data archiving to SD Card or USB Stick – Ethernet, Profibus or MODBUS communications
- Operation – Language English, German, French, Italian, Spanish – No. of inputs Up to 4 sensors
- Mechanical data – Protection IP66 / NEMA 4X – Dimensions 194 mm (7.64 in.) x 214 mm (8.42 in.) x 98 mm (3.85 in.) Weight – 1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
- Materials of construction Glass-filled polycarbonate
- Electrical – Power supply ranges – 100 to 240 V AC ±10 %, 50 / 60 Hz – Power consumption <30W – Analog outputs 2 standard + 2 optional – Relay outputs 4 standard + 2 optional
- Digital inputs / outputs – 6 standard, user-programmable as input or output
- Connectivity / Communications (optional) – Ethernet – Profibus (DPV1) – MODBUS (RTU RS485)