SensyTemp TSP300 series sensors allow for measuring inset replacement during operation. With their short response time and high vibration resistance these devices meet the most demanding process requirements.
- TSP311 without thermowell – Insertion in an existing thermowell
- TSP321 with welded tubular thermowell – Screw-in thread, flange, compression fitting
- TSP331 with drilled thermowell – Screw-in thread, flange, weld-in socket
- Sturdy and versatile – Thermowell, extension tube, connection head, transmitter – Interchangeable measuring inset
- Connection heads – AGL: Aluminum, with screw-on cover – AGLH: Aluminum, with upper screw-on cover – AGLD: Aluminum, with screw-on cover and LCD indicator type A / AS – AGS: Stainless steel, with screw-on cover – AGSH: Stainless steel, with upper screw-on cover – AGSD: Stainless steel, with screw-on cover and LCD indicator type A / AS
- Transmitter in connection head – 4 to 20 mA, HART – PROFIBUS PA 3.01 – FOUNDATION Fieldbus ITK 5.2
- Suited to explosion protection, intrinsic safety and flameproof enclosure