Controlling your process requires the ability to record and data from instrumentation and an automation strategy for utalizing that information. From ABB recorders to advanced automation strategies including HMI and SCADA development, Durkin is your turnkey source for process control solutions.
Learn more about specific control products below, or visit our services overview page to learn more our programming and controls services, SCADA, panel fabrication, and process controls commissioning.
ABB ControlMaster CM30
OverviewThe ControlMaster CM30 is a flexible, 1/4 DIN, universal PID process controller that boasts a clear, full-color TFT display and an intuitive operator interface that simplifies configuration and operation. Highly scalable in both hardware and software functionality, a CM30 can be specified easily to meet the needs of virtually any process control application – simple or advanced. Powerful control functions such as adaptive control, math, logic and totalization provide problem-solving flexibility and make the CM30 suitable for a wide range of process applications. Fully configurable via the easy-to-navigate front panel menus or ConfigPilot configuration software, the CM30 can be commissioned rapidly and then tuned via the advanced autotune capability. Easy integration into a control system with MODBUS® and Ethernet communication options.
- Crystal-clear, full-color TFT display that shows detailed process information including historical trending
- Intuitive operator interface and clear text prompts simplifies installation, commissioning and operation
- Scalable in both hardware and software functionality to match your application requirements
- Powerful control functionality including cascade, feed-forward, ratio, predictive and adaptive control strategies along with dual-loop capability
- Extensive functionality to provide flexible problem solving capability including math and logic providing power to solve application requirements
- Ethernet and MODBUS® communication options for easy integration into larger control systems or other process instrumentation
- Rugged design with IP66 and NEMA 4X environmental protection
Product Inquiry Form
Do you develop custom process control systems?
Yes. We are a full service automation and instrumentation supplier. Our engineering team can design, program, install, integrate and startup control systems, SCADA, HMI’s and all other custom types of process automation. We work with all the common process controls platforms, including Siemens, Rockwell, Wonderware, Intellulation and more.
We’ve been developing process controls and instrumentation for over half a century. Contact Durkin today to discuss your automation needs or being planning your next automation project.
Do you only carry the brands listed?
We carry a wide-range of process instrumentation and solutions. You can see our full supplier list here, but we may be able to source brands or point you the right distributor. More importantly, we can help you determine the appropriate instrumentation and controls solutions needed to solve your process issues. Talk to one of our experts today: (314) 432-2040 or fill out a contact form.
Which controls strategy or recorder is best for my situation?
- What automation currently exists in your plant?
- What is your flow rate, your chemical composition, and other physical product qualities?
- What is your goal in adding process automation or recorders?
- What kind of instruments are already on your line?
The answers to these and other questions will help us determine the right recorder or controls strategy for your line. Every situation is unique, and a one-size fits all solution does not exist.
Durkin’s process specialists can help you determine the specific recorder and/or controls strategy appropriate for your situation. We evaluate your line and existing equipment, then design a quote and plan around your process goals. Call (314) 432-2040 or contact us to begin this process today.
What is a process recorder?
Process recorders measure, monitor and register tasks, process parameters, maintenance, optimization, troubleshooting, and other process line information. Recorders communicate this information with controllers, which allows for visualization of line data for line operations, plant managers, and other personnel.
What are process controllers?
Process controllers monitor and control aspects of process systems inside manufacturing plants, including temperature, flow rates, pressure, and other operating inputs. They are key to automating industrial processes and providing remote control of processing equipment.